Curses, Maddog! My morning is ruined! I know I was 28 minutes later, but I mistakenly took 3 extra Valium this morning: my time-space recognition is kinda distorted.
Curses, Maddog! My morning is ruined! I know I was 28 minutes later, but I mistakenly took 3 extra Valium this morning: my time-space recognition is kinda distorted.
Leave your name/nic. We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment. We'll continue like that until it's being abused. We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.
First!
ReplyDelete/sorry, I'm such an ass :)
First!
ReplyDeleteNumero Uno!!!
ReplyDeleteDang you, Maddog!
ReplyDelete:shakes fist:
Curses, Maddog!
ReplyDeleteMy morning is ruined!
I know I was 28 minutes later, but I mistakenly took 3 extra Valium this morning: my time-space recognition is kinda distorted.
Boo hoo!
MONDOREB said...
ReplyDeleteCurses, Maddog!
My morning is ruined!
I know I was 28 minutes later, but I mistakenly took 3 extra Valium this morning: my time-space recognition is kinda distorted.
Boo hoo!
Oh waaaaaa! Big Baby!
If this first nonsense continues,management may be forced to delete you.
ReplyDeleteManagement, I hear, is exceedingly lax here.
ReplyDelete