Hmmm. Grass looks greener here.
And here I thougt that was a photo of Bill and Hillary out in their back yard looking for a suitable spot to bury the body of Mr. Hsu!
Hummm. Brings back memories. I've milked a few of her sisters, by hand and machine. For me, two trumps four.mondoreb, do you post under another nic at LGF?
maddog:Yeah. I'm on at LGF as mondoreb.My parents only had a few pages of the "Baby Name Book" when I was born.It was mondoreb or mandy or mickey.
Leave your name/nic.We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment. We'll continue like that until it's being abused.We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.
Hmmm. Grass looks greener here.
ReplyDeleteAnd here I thougt that was a photo of Bill and Hillary out in their back yard looking for a suitable spot to bury the body of Mr. Hsu!
ReplyDeleteHummm. Brings back memories. I've milked a few of her sisters, by hand and machine.
ReplyDeleteFor me, two trumps four.
mondoreb, do you post under another nic at LGF?
maddog:
ReplyDeleteYeah. I'm on at LGF as mondoreb.
My parents only had a few pages of the "Baby Name Book" when I was born.
It was mondoreb or mandy or mickey.