Sunday, September 30, 2007

Metal, Rap, & Patriotism Video:

STUCK MOJO FIRES UP PASSION WITH "I'M AMERICAN"

VIDEO "I'M AMERICAN" here
[hat tip: RidesAPaleHorse]

by Mondoreb

When you're attacked by CAIR, you know your music fires up some passion.
Stuck Mojo has been the pre-eminent band in the anti-Jihadi genre. In fact, they may have invented that category. If they didn't, they certainly are the kings with such videos as "Open Season" and "I'm American.

Stuck Mojo excites love and fury, not only with their music, but with their viewpoint. The blog, Passionate America, posted a video remix of "Open Season" and was attacked by CAIR. From the original post:
On January 5th I posted a remixed video, Stuck Mojo, Open Season - CAIR remix with For The Cause Of Allah intro (video). Who could have guessed CAIR (or as I like to call them Counsel of Anti-Americanism and Islamic Retaliations) would scream ISLAMOPHOBIA and attack Stuck Mojo?
This was covered by, among others, Little Green Footballs. At any rate, about three months ago, Mojo re-surfaced on YouTube with the above video and reaction was split down the middle: it received 321 comments, 160 of them favoring the video.

We favor the Mojo men ourselves and though the video's been out a few months,( diggs only had one story I could find in their search about it, that one being the YouTube release)it's certainly relevant today.

Enjoy the video. Enjoy it for the message if you're on the Right. Enjoy it for the best metal-rap combination since Zac De Le Roca and Rage Against the Machine was shilling for trendy liberal causes if you're on the Left.

UPDATED MATERIAL by RidesAPaleHorse

I'm American
Music: Ward
Lyrics: Nelson, Ward
I'm an American related to all colors of brethren, Priests and Pastors and Prophets and Reverends, Divided we fall united we stand together man, In this cultural melting pot there's nothing better than, This land of the free and the home of the brave, Populated by ancestors of immigrants and slaves who met early graves So we could see brighter days and we could proudly praise and raise the stars and stripes as Americans

Hate me
Blame me
You can't shame me
Come and stand with me
I'm American

I'm an American born in these states united, Where racial discrimination keeps us so divided, But we've got free speech so I won't be quiet, We got a lot of problems here man I won't deny it, But ain't another place that I'd rather be, Than in this land of great opportunity, Where we can be anything that we wanna be, So until the day I D-I-E, I stand tall as an American

DBKP.com - Bigger, Better!.

DBKP.com - Bigger, Better!.
DIGG THIS!
Back to FRONT PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.