Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fresh Out

BEING OUTRAGED IS HARD WORK!

[photo: glitterbug.org]
by Mondoreb

I'm exhausted. I'm beat. Miller Time. "Bushed" as the Left might put it. Tempted to take the next hour off, the whole day, maybe even a vacation. What's brought about all this whining?

I'm in a terrific mood this morning.

I'm in good spirits and my sense of outrage is temporarily down for maintenance. Where is the outrage? Who knows? But that adrenaline rush to the brain everytime a totally ridiculous thought is committed to pixels is MIA right now. I think my supply of outrage is out of stock.

Dead monks in Burma? Not right now. The constant faux-outrage from the Left? Yawn. Another suicide bomber blows up a herd of goats? Not this morning. Nothing is working me into a lather right now.

Uh oh.

I see a story where the Russian strongman Putin called America a "Nazi state". He must have been reading TheDailyKOS. It's a toss-up to whether it's more likely his speech came from the Congressional Democrats or the Troofers.

Okay, enough complaining. Time to get back to work.


Digg!

Back to Front Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.