Monday, December 10, 2007

Lori Drew, Megan Had it Coming: HOAX!!



Prankster Laughs While Dancing on Dead Girl's Grave


Something to tell the grandkids about, for sure.

The author of the Megan Had it Coming blog is revealed to be a smart-stepping prankster.

But it was getting too hot in the faux-blog kitchen.

The hoax-monger purports to "demonstrate the collective stupidity of thousands of Internet users who confuse replying to blogs for having actual intellectual discourse."

We're not so sure about all that.

It did demonstrate that the jokester had something on his hands other than the remains of a creepy masturbatory experience: time.

The comments and previous posts and comments have vanished from the site--to be replaced with the latest one, reproduced below: The Final Chapter.


Sunday, December 9, 2007
The Final Story

It really hurts to do this, considering everything everone has been through, but I have to do it. I know there's been a lot of confusion about this blog and me, so I want to lay it all to rest.

As you know, Mr. Briscoe has been working diligently to get this blog taken down despite my wishes. I understand that he's trying to protect the family, and I respect that. But, I don't want to be silenced. Not after everything I've gone through.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been supportive (or at least fair) of my viewpoint. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. It is because of you that I have found the strength to continue my struggle for real justice. And for all of you who continue to vilify me, I can only hope that you will one day open your eyes and see what you have done to an innocent human being. Your callous lack of remorse in your collective attempts to destroy this family disgusts me. But I won't be afraid of you anymore.

For everyone who doubts who this is, and the truth of what I write, I want you to watch this video very carefully:

In case this blog gets taken down, I will do my best to continue to fight for my side of the story here: Megan Had it Coming

Posted by Megan Had It Coming at 9:26 PM

Little Baby Ginn and Mondo Talk to the Blog's Author--Sorta

Seeking discourse--first Little Baby Ginn, and then yours truly--went over to the MHIC blog, in hopes of meeting it's author.

He was still there.

So was Beowulf.

The author apparently was the sensitive sort: he lurked on the blog for awhile, erasing comments which critiqued his style, some rather hurriedly.

He particularly singled out Beowulf, who had hurt his feelings; and LBG, who kept posting "Where did Beowulf's comments go?" and "Why do you keep deleting me?"

What a letdown: he didn't delete any of mine. And the following wasn't half bad:


MONDOREB said...

Hey beowulf:

What do you call a guy who yells at a picture of a guy with a bag on his head?

Give up?

****!

stop it...you're killing me!

December 10, 2007 12:02 AM

Beowulf, had it about right in his first of several comments the blog's author deleted:
"It was sloppily executed and crass for using a dead girl and her family. I give it a C-."

The blog's author, demonstrating his commitment to "actual intellectual discourse" promptly deleted it.

I gave it a 2. You couldn't dance to it


There was more, but it wasn't very exciting, so LBG and I left.

The blog's author?

Well, we don't know what he's doing now. Probably getting over that sad, empty feeling he experienced when he realized he was no longer Lori Drew. But he did pretend he was a girl, referring to the blog's author as "she".

We're not sure what that means: we're not shrinks.

Will the authorities catch up to him?

We'll see.

Now, we close the book on one twist in this exceedingly curvy tale.

* * *


Our main question at the moment is: Where was Blogger.com?

Where was Google?

The blog clearly violated several points on their Terms of Service. They were aware of this. They were the only ones aware of this, other than the blog's author.

Yet, they did not act.

The blog is still up and our Blog Clock is still running.

21 days 14 hours 55 minutes since the blog went up.

Maybe Google would like to issue another statement?

We'll wait.

by Mondoreb
[image:funnymanfilms]
Source: The Final Chapter

Digg!

Death by 1000 Papercuts Front Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.