Thursday, June 19, 2008

Obama: What kind of Change?

Click on image to enlarge


Political rhetoric from the 2008 presidential election is getting you down? Not sure who or what to believe? One man's story:

"I was watching a commercial for Barack Obama and there was a clip of Obama shouting 'Change You can believe in!' I stood there and wondered whether all that was true or not.

Then I stuck my hands in my pockets. Upon feeling the 2 quarters, 1 dime, 3 nickels and the odd pennies that were there, it struck me: Here was change I could believe in.


by Mondoreb
image: RidesAPaleHorse
source: change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.