Monday, June 30, 2008

Trench Reynolds: DBKP This Week in Crime, June 22-28

June 22-28, 2008

Trench Reynolds
I'm Trench Reynolds.

I blog about crime.



This is the DBKP Week in Crime for June 22nd-28th, 2008


At craigscrimelist we had not one but two male prostitutes that were arrested through craigslist.

Part of what I like to at CrimeNe.ws is link to other bloggers who have put up amazing posts. This week that would be this post about two people who are in my local area who were shot and killed in an armed robbery.

Continuing the not one but two trend at News of Doom I posted two stories that put Texas in the lead. The first was about Randy Sylvester who is accused of burning his own kids. The second one was about a robbery gone bad that netted the suspects only $2.

At MyCrimeSpace I've been following the disappearance of Brooke Bennett. A 12-year-old girl from Vermont who may have been taken by someone who contacted her over MySpace.

At Psycho for Love I'm still following the story of accused black widow Betty Neumar. Authorities originally thought she may have killed her first husband but that turned out to be not true.

Do you remember the story of the Georiga third graders who plotted to kill their teacher? At TheTrenchcoat Chronicles I posted a follow up on how two of the third suspects have entered into plea deals.

And lastly at Bad Breeders I posted a story about an Arizona couple who almost starved their 2-year-old to death, even in the hospital.

That's it for this week. I'm Trench Reynolds for DBKP.

Here's hoping I don't blog about you.

by Trench Reynolds
image: Trench Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.