Wednesday, July 2, 2008
OPEC Minister to American, Congress: Thanks!
Seen while perusing the Internet.
FOR CONGRESS TO MULL OVER
Think about it:
The OPEC minister may look you in the eye and say, "We are at war with you infidels and have been since the embargo in the 1970s. You are so arrogant you haven't even recognized it.
You have more missiles, bombs, and technology; so we are fighting with the best weapon we have and extracting on a net basis about $700 billion/year out of your economy.
We will destroy you! Death to the infidels!
While I am here I would like to thank you for the following:
* Not developing your 250-300 year supply of oil shale and tar sands. We know if you did this, it would create thousands of jobs for U.S. citizens, expand your engineering capabilities, and keep the wealth in the U.S. instead of sending it to us to finance our war against you infidels.
* Thanks for limiting defense dept. purchases of oil sands from your neighbors to the north. We love it when you confuse your allies.
* Thanks for over-regulating every segment of your economy and thus delaying, by decades, the development of alternate fuel technologies.
* Thanks for limiting drilling off your coasts, in Alaska, and anywhere there is an insect, bird, fish, or plant that might be inconvenienced. Better that your people suffer. Glad to see our lobbying efforts have been so effective.
* Corn based Ethanol. Praise Allah for this sham program! Perhaps you will destroy yourself from the inside with theses types of policies. This is a gift from Allah, praise his name! We never would have thought of this one! This is better than when you pay your farmers NOT TO GROW FOOD. Have them use more energy to create less energy, and simultaneously drive up food prices.
Thank you U.S. Congress!
* And finally, we appreciate you letting us fleece you without end. You will be glad to know we have been accumulating shares in your banks, real estate, and publicly held companies. We also finance a good portion of your debt and now manipulate your
markets, currency, and economies for our benefit.
THANK YOU AMERICA!
You stupid fools!
--We'll say it once again: sometimes the comments are better than the article posted.
* Comment by Barbara E., Scottsdale, AZ
on ENPR: Republicans Demoralized But Presidential Race Still Close