The Many Faces of John Edwards
Edward the Confessor
We present for the reader's edification, these seven pictures. They are taken from the Friday Nightline featuring John Edwards, which many news outlets labeled a "confession".
Did John Edwards confess? Edwards did confess that he was a narcissist*, and a few other things. He said he had asked his family for forgiveness. Edwards said twice that "saying I'm sorry is inadequate"; he never mentioned what words would be adequate.
Now, we'll let the readers decide: was John Edwards contrite?
Seven picture taken from his interview on ABC's Nightline.
* - narcissit: A conceited, self-centered person
* 50 - Candy Cigarettes: The Most Politically-Incorrect Candy
* 49 - Science Fair Projects: Unlikely Winners
* 48 - Summer Thunderstorm: Before and After Pictures
* 47 - The Crazy World of Egg Stacking
* 46 - Meaning of NASCAR Flags
* 45 - Big Muskie: The Biggest Machine to Ever Walk the Earth
* 44 - Hell's Belles: All-Female AC/DC Tribute Band
* 43 - Machine Gun Shoot at Cheyenne Wells, CO!
* Pixelaneous #41:
Ouch! Some Painful Moments
ALSO at DBKP:
Click on banner to access over 70 DBKP stories and videos on the John Edwards scandal.
So, readers, was John Edwards sorry about the affair and cover up? Was he sorry--or was he just angry--he got caught?
Was John Edwards sorry?