Morning Intell: Weekday Edition:
Monday November 23, 2009.
Yesterday's Morning INTELL: Lipo-Diesel, Sarah Palin Tsunami, Real Kool-Aid Drinkers: Morning Intell
TOP STORIES at: DBKP FLASH Headline News:
- Video: Tea Party–The Documentary
- Flint Michigan Teen Lawsuit Alleges Abortion Doctor Forced her to Have Abortion
- Bachelor Party Gone Wild: Groom Charged with Punching Woman, Sexual Assault, Head-Butting Cop
- Cell Phone Flasher Arrested in Georgia, Charged with Distributing Obscene Materials
- Ten Minute Ku Klux Klan Rally at U. of Mississippi Football Game
- Customers “Dazzled” After Being Charged Big Bucks for “Free Trial” of Teeth Whitener Sold Online
- More ‘Far Right’ Spin Analysis of NY-23
- LOU on the LOOSE: Lou Dobbs Weighing Senate Run
Wonder how he'd vote on amnesty?
- MY MAN MAHMOUD: Iran to hold war games to protect nuclear sites
See? Obama's smart power diplomacy is working...if you're a mullah.
- UPSET SUNDAY? NFL SCOREBOARD WEEK 11
In a lot of cases, it was "Close-shave Sunday"...
- HOW BIG IS IT? The enormous looming deficit
- ENDANGERED? Choking the Blue Dogs
Will they survive 2010?
- GOVERNMENT IS ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW: We're In The Best Of Hands
Dept of Homeland Security can't get Nuclear Bomb Detectors because of a Material Shortage?!?
- T-SHIRT OF THE DAY
- PRAVDA: Soviet Legacy Could Have Saved Small Europe
Not sure there are any takers in the Baltic states, though.
- YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD? Crisis forcing hard-up Spaniards to sell their hair
But there are some conditions: "the hair must be more than 40 centimetres (16 inches) long and have never been coloured."
- OBVIOUS: Gitmo detainees will use trials as “platform” to bash America
..at least it's obvious to all except the Divine 0 and his merry prankster AG, Eric Holder.
- SCAM: Customers “Dazzled” After Being Charged Big Bucks for “Free Trial” of Teeth Whitener Sold Online
Your teeth may be white, but your credit card will be in the red.
- OOPS! Lost man drives nine hours to get newspaper
Australian man says he "took a wrong turn".
- ARE THEY? Week's Best Celebrity Photos
- NOVEL IDEA--LET'S CREATE ANOTHER TAX: Upper-Bracket Tax May Be Needed for Afghan War Cost, Levin Says
- OH NO! Obama Bowing to Another King?
Next, Obama will be bowing to Col. Sanders...
- The Associated Press Top 25 Poll
- MOSTLY of the ANTI- VARIETY: Quotes of the day
Maureen Dowd projections dominate.
- CULT PRESENCE EXPANDS: St. Petersburg Times Sells Magazine to Scientology Publisher
From the email: "The St. Petersburg Times in Florida has been running lots of hard-hitting stories about Scientology lately. So guess what? They are in the midst of selling a magazine they own in Washington, D.C., called Governing, to e. Republic, a Scientology publisher located in Folsom, Calif. E.Republic has four publications including one called Government Technology."
- VIDEO of the DAY: It's Raining Bears
This is supposed to be a scary environmental commercial. But I don't think it's working like the sponsors (planestupid.com) intended. This writer thought it was some YouTube invention and burst out laughing about a third of the way through...
- LOADS of PIX: Sarah Palin: Going Rogue in Washington PA – Pictures
- MS TO PAY WEBSITES THAT INDEX WITH BING--and De-INDEX FROM GOOGLE? Microsoft and News Corp eye web pact
- DAILY HAH! Joe’s Helpful Hints
DBKP FLASH Headline News
by Mondo Frazier
image: DBKP file