Morning Intell: Weekday Edition: Friday - November 27, 2009
GEORGE WILL on BLACK FRIDAY: Scroogenomics
Yesterday's Morning INTELL: Michelle O Wrestling Name, Turkeys, Tea Party Natl Convo: Morning Intell
TOP STORIES at: DBKP FLASH Headline News:
- Bad Joke or Bomb Threat? Arab Electrical Student at UT El Paso University Charged with Making Bomb Threat
- Creepy Cattle Mutilations in Southern Colorado Mystify Authorities
- NFL Thanksgiving Scores
- AP ‘Science’ Writer Ignores ClimateGate
- For Sale: 1950s CIA Magic Manual Now Available
- CNN: Dushabi Compares Hasan to John Wayne Gacy
- China Relents on Iran: Tougher Words Substitute for Actions
* Climate 'czar' says hacked e-mails don't change anything
* NZ NIWA Joins Scam: ClimateGate: NZ NIWA Exposed in Global Warming Hoax
* MORE NZ Climate Shenanigans: Uh, oh – raw data in New Zealand tells a different story than the “official” one.
* MSM Reactions: Climategate: how they all squirmed
* AP Science Writer Hides ClimateGate, Shills for Alarmist Frauds: New climate targets may not change daily life much
* Mark Steyn: Global Frauding
* Don Surber: White House ignores climate change
* BIG $$$: Why 'climategate' won't stop greens
* MORE: Climategate: This story won't die
A Website Where you Can Whine About your Life...and where others can rate your whine as "deserved" or "dreary".
APOLOGIA: U.S. Muslims are Americans too
REACTION: CNN: Dushabi Compares Hasan to John Wayne Gacy
Hilarious Obama Video: Libs in Toyland
Obama and GOP differ over recipe for jobs, economy ...The Cap'n. Obvious leader early on Thanksgiving Day:
Pittsburgh School District Leads Nation In Ability To Spell 'Roethlisberger'
JAY LENO: "There was a story on TV last night about the Louisiana Purchase. Remember how Congress bought Louisiana? Not the whole state, just Sen. Mary Landrieu."
The Money We Waste On NASA's Space Program Would Be Better Spent On Space Programs For The Poor
UH OH: Dubai request for debt 'standstill' raises fear
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) -- Just a year after the global downturn derailed Dubai's explosive growth, the city is now so swamped in debt that it's asking for a six-month reprieve on paying its bills - causing a drop on world markets Thursday and raising questions about Dubai's reputation as a magnet for international investment.
TV: Gretchen Slade “Wedding Photos”, Ryan’s “Jail” Time, Jeana’s New Gig: Real Housewives of Orange County
PLAY THE GAME, VOTE for DBKP while you're there:
BACKYARD BRAWL '09: Game of the Week: Pitt at W. Va.
Tyler Perry Sued Over Praising Jesus
UK NASA UFO Hacker: Computer hacker Gary McKinnon 'is facing a US trial'
GB Packers: Everyone In Huddle Afraid To Tell Aaron Rodgers About Turf Stuck In Teeth
JAY LENO: "President Obama just had his first official state dinner in honor of India’s Prime Minister Singh. Pretty smart of the Obamas — not only do they get to have a state dinner for an ally, all night long they get free tech support."
VIDEO of the DAY: BEATLES 3000
DAILY HAH! Giving Thanks
by Mondo Frazier
images: DBKP file