Friday, November 9, 2007

SUE HIM!
Dog the Bounty Hunter:
SUE! Tucker's Girlfriend Plans to Sue Dog



DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER: GIRLFRIEND TO SUE DOG -UPDATE-

You just knew it was coming.

In an America where someone sues when they spill coffee in their own lap, it was only a matter of time.

Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman will be the target of a lawsuit by his son Tucker's girlfriend, Monique Shinnery. She said she plans on filing soon.

More from the NE:
The victim of Duane "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman's racist rant announced today that she plans to sue him.

Monique Shinnery, who was repeatedly called "n----r" by Chapman on tape told The National ENQUIRER: "I'm going to sue Dog Chapman."

Chapman not only subjected her to racist slurs, but he also attacked her character in subsequent TV interviews, even though he had never met or spoken to her.

His public attacks on her character pushed Monique over the edge.

As he attempts to save his TV show, Chapman has appeared on two national TV shows offering tearful - and at times bizarre apologies - for using racist slurs. But he has continued to damage Monique's reputation while trying to dig himself out of trouble, she told The National ENQUIRER.

"I want justice," Monique told The National ENQUIRER. "He has slandered me, stated that I have bad character and repeatedly lied about me on national television. If I'm ever going to hold my head up in public again, I need to stand up for what is right."

In March, Dog used the "N" word over and over again while demanding that his son, Tucker, dump Monique, his girlfriend of seven months, if he wants to be part of the Chapman family. The conversation reached the outraged ears of the world when The National ENQUIRER exclusively released the venomous, racist tapes, and caused A&E to drop Dog's show from their schedule "for the foreseeable future." A&E has refused to cancel the show, its top moneymaker.

Chapman has apologized for using the "N" word, but he has tried to keep the focus off the fact that he said he did not want a black person in his house or in his family.

In his first written and public apology, Chapman, who had never met, nor seen, Monique, said, "I was disappointed in his choice of a friend, not due to her race, but her character."

"Dog Chapman knows nothing about my character," Monique, 21, who has no criminal record, works with mentally challenged children and hopes to enlist in the Coast Guard, told The National ENQUIRER. "He doesn't know me, and he has never met me.

"I have had threats from his fans. I have been hiding, afraid to go out. After Dog's slander against me, my boss told me they might require that I take a drug test. I have never done drugs.

"Dog said on television that I had a plan to jump (his wife) Beth and hoped to tape her using racial language. He said he saw me and another girl in a car outside his shop, wearing tank tops.

"I never wear a tank top, I have never been in that parking lot when they were at their bail bond shop and I certainly wouldn't jump Beth. I weigh 105 pounds! She'd kill me!

"It was all lies. He 'apologizes' and then continues to lie about me. I cannot and do not accept his apology, because it was insincere.

"It's not even about him using the 'N' word. It's about him not wanting a black woman to be part of his family or part of his son's life.

"They use the 'N' word all the time. Once, Beth said to Tucker, 'If you want to smoke, you can go over to your n----r girlfriend's house and smoke.' Beth's as much of a racist as Dog is.

"Tucker and I were talking with Baby Lyssa (Dog's daughter) one time and she said, 'N----rs,' and quickly changed it to 'black people' when she realized I was listening. Their family is just like that.
Source National Enquirer

Looks like Monique is reaching for her Lawsuit Lottery ticket and her 15 minutes of fame.

Hope we don't get sued for saying that.

MORE DOG:
DOG SAYS HE Still Loves the Son Who Sold Him Out:

Click Here

Larry King Live Interview with Dog:
Click Here
Larry King Live Interview Transcript:
Click here
OTHER DOG NEWS AND VIDEO:
See our -Dog Central- with the green buttons on the top left
of the page.

by Mondoreb


Digg!

Back to Front Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.