Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sounds Like a College Prank:

Alcohol Enema Kills Man
Wife Goes Free

[photo: priceclash]
by Mondoreb

Sometimes, a six-pack just isn't enough. And tragic consequences can result. It's hard to think of a college prank gone bad.
From the Mirror:
A man who was addicted to alcoholic enemas died after having one based on sherry.
Texan Michael Warner, 58, died of alcoholic poisoning with a level of 0.47%, almost six times the state's legal limit of .08%
. And just what are the legal consequences of helping out on a fatal alcohol enema?
His wife, Tammy Jean Warner, 45, was charged with manslaughter after administering the enema for her hubby but the case was dismissed because of insufficient evidence.
She claimed that her husband was addicted to enemas and often used alcohol in them to get drunk.
Another case of an addict dying needlessly. A new front in the War on Drugs?


Back to Front Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.