Things Thailand reminds one of: The King and I, tsunamis, tourists--and battleground in the War on Terror.
If you didn't think of the last one, don't feel bad. Thailand is the "forgotten front" in the WoT. Red Planet Cartoons serves up a timely reminder of the systematic war being waged on other faiths in Thailand by the partisans of the "Religion of Peace".
"The Thai Taliban" has RPC's distinctive cartoon above, an excerpt from "Red Cross fair bombed, attacks in South increase" from the Bangkok Post, and a heapin' helpin' of informative links, with everyone weighing in on the subject from Little Green Footballs to The Jawa Report.
From the Bangkok Post:
* Militants launched a terrorist bomb attack at an annual charity event in Narathiwat province, setting off a bomb that wounded at least 12 persons, police said.
* Extremists also burnt two schools in Rueso district on Sunday night, police said, and six roadside pavilions were torched by suspected insurgents.
* A high voltage electricity transmission tower in Rangae district was blown into two pieces after a bomb was remotely detonated by a cell phone, causing a complete blackout in one village.
* In nearby Pattani province, closed circuit television captured the images of four men wearing knitted ski-masks who stormed into an automobile showroom and burned five cars in an operation that took only three minutes to complete.
Red Planet Cartoons reminds us that no matter what the other faith involved--Buddhist, Hindu, Christian--the Religion of Peace considers adherents to be living in the "House of War" and legitimate fodder for jihad.
Thailand is the latest--but surely not the last--front in, what some have labeled, World War IV.
image: Red Planet Cartoons
* The Thai Taliban
* Religion of Peace Strikes Again in Thailand
DBKP.com - Bigger, Better!.
Back to DBKP at Blogger Front Page
* Mysterious Unnamed "Insurgents" Bomb Female College Students