Monday, July 7, 2008

Trench Reynolds: DBKP This Week in Crime - Vol 22

June 29-July 5th 2008



I'm Trench Reynolds.

I blog about crime.



This is the DBKP Week in Crime for June 29nd-July 5th, 2008


At craigscrimelist the big post of the week was my response to a CNN article on child prostitution on craigslist and my usual call for craigslist to start taking responsibility.

The post at CrimeNe.ws which generated the most traffic and bizarre comment was a post about a woman who was turned in by her son for having sex with a dog.

It was a slow week at News of Doom and that's usually a good thing. Except for the one story I posted last week and that was about a woman who cut a baby out of another woman's womb.

The story of 12-year-old Brooke Bennett's disappearance continued to dominate the week at MyCrimeSpace. As it turned out she was not abducted by an anonymous MySpacer but her own uncle.

At Psycho for Love I posted a tragic story about a man from Louisiana who shot and killed his pregnant wife and tried to stage the crime scene.

At TheTrenchcoat Chronicles I posed the question should a 15-year-old multiple rapist be charged as an adult? In my mind that shouldn't even be a discussion.

And lastly at Bad Breeders I posted a story about a Utah woman who was charged a misdemeanor for leaving her infant in a hot car. How does someone forget their own child?

That's it for this week. I'm Trench Reynolds for DBKP.

Here's hoping I don't blog about you.

by Trench Reynolds
image: Trench Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.