Monday, July 21, 2008

Trench Reynolds: DBKP This Week in Crime - 24

July 13-July 19, 2008

Trench Reynolds




I'm Trench Reynolds.

I blog about crime.



This is the DBKP Week in Crime for July 13th-July 19th, 2008.



This week at the newly redesigned craigscrimelist the story this week was about an Idaho man who was tried and convicted for using craigslist to try to rape someone. You won't believe what his defense was.

My favorite link that I posted at CrimeNe.ws this week was about how some police departments are using injections to subdue some suspects.

Things slowed down this week again at News of Doom but I did post an update to the Megan Williams torture case.

At MyCrimeSpace the story of the week was about Joseph Genovese Jr. He killed a woman while driving under the influence then basically bragging about it on MySpace. You won't believe this one.

At TheTrenchcoat Chronicles a man who threatened a Columbine investigator only received probation. Yet people wonder why there are so many repeat offenders.

And lastly the Bad Breeders story of the week was the search for 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony who has been missing for over a month but her mom never reported it.

If you want to follow all my sites there are three different ways. You can subscribe to my Twitter feed, or the RSS feed, or my Netvibes page.

That's it for this week. I'm Trench Reynolds for DBKP.

Here's hoping I don't blog about you.

by Trench Reynolds
image: Trench Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.