Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trench Reynolds: DBKP This Week in Crime, vol. 25

July 20-July 26, 2008

Trench Reynolds



I'm Trench Reynolds.

I blog about crime.


This is DBKP's This Week in Crime for July 20th-July 26th, 2008.

This week at craigscrimelist I posted a story about how proponents of the so called 'victimless crime' harassed a man who was actually trying to clean up craigslist.

I think the DBKP readers might get a kick from a link I posted at CrimeNe.ws about some Barack Obama supporters.

Things are still slow at News of Doom except for one story I posted about yet another woman who had her baby cut from her womb.

A story from MyCrimeSpace that DBKP readers may also find interesting is the latest legal wrangling in the upcoming trial of Lori Drew.

At TheTrenchcoat Chronicles I posted about the most recent shooting to take place at a college campus. Even during the summer this still happens.

And lastly at Bad Breeders, I know I mentioned it last week but the blogging continues about the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. Especially with the weird things that her grandmother, Cindy Anthony, keeps saying to the press.

Remember, if you want to follow my sites the best way is to use Twitter, the RSS feed, or Netvibes. Considering how often I change things around these ways are the best ways to keep up with me.

That's it for this week. I'm Trench Reynolds for DBKP.

Remember that the evil you brew, is waiting outside to be paid by you.

by Trench Reynolds
image: Trench Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.