Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Trench Reynods: DBKP This Week in Crime - vol. 27

August 3-9, 2008

Trench Reynolds

I'm Trench Reynolds.

I blog about crime.



This is DBKP's This Week in Crime for August 3rd-August 9th, 2008.

At craigscrimelist I made a short post about a woman who forced a girl into prostitution and yet some people still say that prostitution is a victimless crime.

Readers of DBKP may find this story from CrimeNe.ws interesting. Animal rights activists are believed to have firebombed the houses of two medical researchers.

At News of Doom the dismemberment theme continues as a woman in Greece was beheaded by her boyfriend. I also post weekly kitten pictures to help cleanse the mental pallet after reading these kind of stories.

The big story this week at MyCrimeSpace was the story about Mercades Nichols. You my remember her name from the infamous recorded beating of Victoria Lindsay. She's back in the news again because she was arrested again. This time on unrelated charges to the beating.

At my flagship site, TheTrenchcoat Chronicles, I posted a story that seems to have fallen off the media's radar lately. It's about an 18-year-old kid who may not only have been a would be school shooter but may have also been a would be presidential assassin.

And lastly at Bad Breeders while the coverage of the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony chugs on like the train that could the other story I want to feature this week is about a 14-year-old father accused of brutal child abuse.

As usual if you want to follow my blogs you can use Twitter, the RSS feed, or Netvibes, and now I also have Friend Feed for those of you who really want to stalk me online.

That's it for this week. I'm Trench Reynolds for DBKP.

Where good thrives, evil survives, and evil has plans for survival.

by Trench Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.