November 29 2008
* The Religion of Man Made Global Warming Debunked
* Ten Random, Politically-Incorrect Thoughts
* 19 New Words
* Truth for RINOs
* Cyber Attack Against Combat Zone/Military Computers
* 10 Republicans Who Should Go Away
* Obama Citizenship
- Pakistan, Likely Behind Mumbai Attacks, Sends Its Top Spymaster To Help "Investigate" the Attacks
Ace: "Is he going to help India find the culprits, or simply to find out how much India knows about the true genesis of the crime? I suspect the latter."
- Black Friday's Mindless Stampede. Video highlights included in the update.
- Cyber Attack Against Combat Zone/Military Computers
Susan Duclos: "It is suspected the origin of the malware affecting the computers was Russia but that is just a suspicion at this point and even then, they have no clue as to whether it was a private hacker or group or whether the government was involved."
- "Shocker": Minnesota Muslim Was Somalian Homicide Bomber Terrorist
Debbie Schlussel: "And therefore, I'm sure it's just a mere coincidence that several of the thousands of Somalians who've invaded Minnesota and other American locales--and insisted we adapt to their barbaric and old-world mores of refusing to be cabbies to people with guide dogs or closed bottles of alcohol in their luggage or ring up pepperoni pizza at Target--are missing and are now suicide bombers in Somalia, including this guy:"
- How many times did Joe Biden say Obama would be tested in the first six months:Russia sells arms/transports to Chavez… pledges aid to build nuke energy program
Among other "firsts" the campaign can claim: first time America's enemies (Russia, Iran, Palestinians, Venezuela] have so enthusiastically tested the resolve of a "president-elect".
- Victor David Hansen: Ten Random, Politically-Incorrect Thoughts
2. Hollywood is going the way of Detroit. The actors are programmed and pretty rather than interesting looking and unique. They, of course, are overpaid (they do to films what Lehman Brothers’ execs did to stocks), mediocre, and politicized.
- Homosexual Penguins Steal Eggs From Healthy Couples
Van Helsing: "As moonbats delight in publicizing, homosexuality sometimes occurs among lower animals. But in animals as in humans, this unhealthy aberration inevitably results in unfortunate consequences".
- Five Hard Truths For RINOS
John Hawkins: "We've already gone the moderate route -- and lost. One of the most surreal aspects of the post-2008 campaign is listening to moderates pretend that the last eight years never happened."
- Silver Stars Awarded Simutaneously To Viet Nam Vet & His Son In Afghanistan
Some things are in the genes.
- Huffington Post has a list of “10 Republicans Who Should Go Away.”
Michelle Malkin: "Woo-hoo: We’re Number Three!"
[h/t: Doc Sanity, And so it goes...]
SEE ALL, KNOW ALL
- US Congressman And Obama Superdelegate Travel To Indonesia To Exchange Cash For Sensitive Indonesian Records And Information: Bloggers continue to do the work that the American MSM won't do.
- Writer Hits Mark on Issue of Obama Birth Certificate
Bob McCarty: "Today at American Thinker, I read what is perhaps the best piece to date on the subject of President-elect Barack Obama’s birth certificate and how it relates to his eligibility to serve as the nation’s 44th president."
- AOL MAKES ITS PITCH TO JOIN MSM: (Still) Challenging Obama's Birth Certificate
The writer's article in three words: "Those damn bloggers!"
- Tulsa Take: The Great Birth Certificate Scandal/Cover-Up of ‘08
Buyers’ remorse is in the air. America has been hijacked. What a price we will pay if the Supreme Court and the Electoral College abandon their oaths to uphold the U.S. Constitution by capitulating – as the media have – to our enemies. God Save America!
MEATY LINK FUNK GOODNESS
- ATTENTION GLOBAL WARMING ATHEISTS: Debunking the religion of man made global warming
The "broad scientific consensus" that confirmed Globaloney isn't so broad anymore.
- List of 19 New Words for 2007 , 2008 and 2009 …
4. SALMON DAY : The experience of spending an entire day swimming upstream only to get screwed and die in the end.
- Obama’s Pro-Abortion Fanaticism Could Close One Third of Hospitals
Freshly-aborted Change comes to the medical field.
- The return of thrift and the essence of capitalism
TigerHawk: The harsh reality is that the changing attitude of American consumers toward thrift is one of the major causes of the current global financial crisis. Millions of Americans borrowed more money than they could afford to repay in reliance on rising asset values. Sure, the financial services industry abetted the borrowing by lowering standards to accomodate the ever-greater ambitions of American consumers, but at the end of the day nobody can force you to borrow and spend too much. You do that yourself, to yourself. The return of thrift will force us to recognize that inconvenient truth, even if we do not often say it out loud.
- Wasn't Saint Hubbins The Patron Saint Of Quality Footwear?
Ed Driscoll: For over a decade, the good Dr. Dalrymple has written about England's out-of-control binge drinking problem; Mark Steyn explores a pair of size 12D unintended consequences: "Britain has clearly decided it has a golden future as one vast theme-park for The Onion.
by Mondo Frazier
images: dbkp file