News, Rumors, Gossip, Allegations
November 28, 2008
* Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede
* Britney is a "Wonderful Mother"?
* SCUMBAG WINS MONEY
- Madonna, A-Rod Make Beautiful Music Together
Are you kiding me? I wonder if he'll get to second base?
- NBC's Rosie O’Donnell variety show disappoints
Rosie's night-before-Thanksgiving TV turkey.
- Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede
The Wal-Mart Panic? No bargain wide-screen TV is worth an innocent life.
- New Buffy movie on the way? Talk about returning from the dead.
- SPEIDI NUPS HOAX?
The Hills stars, who claim they tied the knot in a wedding ceremony at a chapel near Cabo San Lucas on Nov. 20, don't appear to be legally married.
- Lynne Spears: Britney Is a 'Wonderful Mother'
See link below.
- BRITNEY KID DROPS THE F-BOMB
- ASHLEE & PETE BRONX CHEER
Ashlee Simpson-Wentz has boy, Bronx. The baby looks like Queens.
- Which Celeb Escaped To Las Vegas To Avoid A Family Thanksgiving?
- Google Tosses Its Code of Conduct — Along With 10,000 Jobs
Google Shifts Workers to Keep their "Temporary Worker" status.
image: dbkp file