November 28 2008
* USA Blamed for Mumbai Attacks
* Sharia Law in the USA
* Obama Two-Fer
* Why the MSM is Palin-Obsessive
* Financial Crisis Solution?
* 'The Most Dangerous Woman in the World'
* Rosie O'Donnell's Turkey
- MURDER in MUMBAI: Five hostages killed in Jewish center, chaos at hotel
- The CLUB of TWO: Deepak Chopra Blames Washington For Mumbai Terrorist Attacks ...Update: Iran Agrees
- ONE OBAMANATION UNDER GOD: Since DBKP's participating in the traditional press honeymoon (for another day or two weeks or whatever) with the new president-elect, the term "megalomaniac" will not be employed to describe the following remark by BHO to Barbara Walters.
“This is the moment . . . that the world is waiting for. I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions.”
[From You lucky bastards have now me to inspire you!]
- TWO-FER: 1) To ensure that those who do not have (or may choose not to buy) health care, where's the best place to look for "change"? How about all those other socialized health care systems that make Europe--and now Australia--look like third-world countries! Obamacare 2) Obamessage makes one give thanks the day after Thanksgiving--that we bought a skid of No-Doze two years ago from Sam's Club.
- MySharia: The first billboard warning of Sharia Law has been seen in America: Campaign warns Americans about looming Shariah code. It appears there's more wrong with the Motor City than the murders, corruption, the Lions and the failing Big Three automakers.
- Like the vidoe game, Doom; like the movie Underworld with scarier characters: Shadow World: Resurgent Russia, The Global New Left, and Radical Islam
"The West is also threatened by a fifth column of global, radical Leftists with ideological connections to Russia and the theo-political-legal ideology of radical Islam."
- MEMO TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OVER HEALTH CARE, BANKS and the AUTO MAKERS: Stop and Think.
- KILLER, NO FILLER: Peggy Noonan: The media wants to make Palin the face of the GOP. At least it's the rare face without Botox.
- STEP RIGHT UP: Let's say you are the biggest economy on Earth--and let's say you are going through a financial crisis. What's a super-power to do? Borrow. Spend. Panic. Repeat.
SEE ALL, KNOW ALL
* BRAG TIME: Shortly after 7 pm on Thanksgiving day, November 28 2008, DBKP.com got it's 1,000,000th visitor to our new site (http://deathby1000papercuts.com). THANKS go out to readers!
- CLINTON PROBLEM SOLVED?: Arguments abound over whether it's a good move or a bad move for Obama to name Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State.
Sorry, I'm not buying it. It seems simple to me: She can't do him much damage from the Senate, where she doesn't rank. She can do him a lot of damage through self-interested leaking from the State Department. (Here's Exhibit Z, if you needed it, from Elizabeth Drew.) If he fires her she can then run against him and make more trouble.
Mickey Kaus says, "Gird Your Loins".
- ISRAEL-PALESTINE: Is there a MSM news bias for one side over the other? None Dare Call it News Coverage. Is Bill Gates a geek?
- COLD CRUNCHY CREDIT GOODNESS: Iceland: They're Not Gonna Take It The good people of Iceland are ready to rumble--or riot.
- SO MANY CHOICES: If you're Paul Volcker, which would you rather do: let people keep more of the money they earn (tax cuts) OR move closer to a Soviet-style economy (take the money from people, recycle it through the Federal government bureaucracy, then send a portion of it back to the peasants)? Kudlow on Mundell
MEATY LINK FUNK GOODNESS
- Blanca takes a break--and then returned: The Bitch is Back. Batteries not included.
- Who is 'The Most Dangerous Woman in the World'? The Germans know.
- A PRE-THANKSGIVING TURKEY: NBC's Rosie O’Donnell variety show disappoints
"There's a notion that the climate is right for the genre to make a comeback," emailed one executive at a rival network. "I guess we now know what not to do, thanks to Rosie."
- From the U.K. comes a universal quesiton: Whatever Happened to the Idea of an Honest Days Pay for an Honest Days Work?
- Plucky David vs. Googliath story: "SANDBOXED"/ BLACKLISTED BY GOOGLE
- ONE SCRIBE'S PLEE: Stop Challenging Obama's Birth Certificate, okay? The writer's picture indicates that he probably was too young four years ago to advise readers on the Dan Rathergate memo.
by Mondo Frazier
images: dbkp file