November 26 2008
* The USA Breaking into Pieces?
* Obama Citizenship Issues not Going Away
* Ho's Get the Heave
* Global Warming...Brr!
* Washington State Judge Yelled "Tyrant" Before Mulkasey Collapsed
USA SPLITTING APART into SIX REGIONS?
- A Russian predicts the imminent break-up of the USA into six different regions.
Top Russian Analyst Predicts
U.S. Breakup and New North American Currency
Monday, a top Russian political analyst predicted that the United States is heading for collapse and will divide into six separate parts. Canada, Mexico and the U.S. will adopt the Amero currency, and China and Russia will regulate world markets.
Hide the vodka.
- MORE BREAK-UP TALK: Break Up of the United States of America and Civil Upheavals - Imminent Danger #6
Don Koenig predicts a significant portion of the US population rebelling against the Federal government at some point--he says it probably would take the election of a socialist president, Congress and appointment of a ultra-progressive Supreme Court.
- About the predicted break-up of the USA, Richard at HyScience wonders, "Could it really happen?"
- "I can see Hugo and Ivan from here!"
The Russia-Venezuela maneuvers in the Caribbean: 15 Minutes on Latin America
- Kenyan Ambassador now says he misspoke.
Embassy: Obama not born in Kenya. The Kenyan rep says he made a mistake when he was asked about the President-elect and was referring to Obama's father.
- More evidence of American's litigious nature?
Lawyer lining up plaintiff groups until citizenship dispute addressed
Orders from new president to spark lawsuit every time
A lawyer who is playing a key role in a California lawsuit urging officials to prevent the state's 55 Electoral College votes from being recorded for Barack Obama until questions about his citizenship are resolved says he's organizing plans to challenge, even after the inauguration, every order, every proposal, every piece of paperwork generated by Obama.
"We will file lawsuits on his actions, every time. As long as we have money , we will keep filing lawsuits until we get a decision as to his citizenship status," Gary Kreep, chief of the United States Justice Foundation, told WND today.
- The Fox or the Chickens?
Obama Birth Certificate Controversy: Who Verifies a Candidate is Legit?
- Is Hillary Clinton Constitutionally barred to Serve as Secretary of State?
Matthew Berger: "Essentially, you cannot take a job if the salary was increased during your current congressional term. And the salary for cabinet officials has gone up in the past year. Even if it is lowered back down, constitutional scholars say that may not be enough to fix the problem."
Berger posits that perhaps Clinton's Senate colleagues will have the good manners not to bring up the Constitution unpleasantness--if it comes to that.
- Bringing up whether Obama is constitutionally qualified is a legitimate issue.
AMERICAN THINKER: Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate
The question not being asked by the holders of power, who dismiss this as a rightwing conspiracy, is what's the downside of disclosing? This is a legitimate issue of inquiry because Barack Obama has turned it into one. The growing number of people who demand an answer in conformance with the Constitution are doing their work; the people's watchdogs aren't.
HYSCIENCE: 'Joe the Farmer': Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate
So far, the Mainstream press has had the good manners not to bring up any Constitutional unpleasantness. The Constitution seems to matter only for the ill-mannered these days: whether in the Senate or the MSM.
- REPRISE: Obama Birth Certificate: WND, Kenya and African Press Internatl
- DON SURBER: The LA Times only interviews opponents of Prop 8 for reaction, not its supporters. And it does not identify the opponents as opponents. They are “legal experts.”
- Dubai is for strip search aficionados: Dubai: Strip Searching the Fun From Vacations
- Only three people who hasn't noticed it's getting cooler these days: Al Gore; James Hansen, the Weather Clown of NASA; and, some guy from Berkeley who's saving up for a Segway: Brrr... Global Warming Predictions Overestimated--...
- Will Al Franken Be Able to STEAL the Minnesota Senate Seat?
- Heave Ho
According to the "Times of London: 12% of American millionaires are dumping their mistresses this Christmas due to the credit crunch."
- He's fun at hospitals.
State justice confirms he yelled "Tyrant!" at Mukasey before AG collapsed
- Warning the Sheeple.
Obama Chief of Staff Hopes to Exploit the Economic Crisis to Expand the Growth of Government
by Mondo Frazier
images: hyscience; dbkp file