Morning Intell: Weekday Edition:
Monday - December 7, 2009 - Pearl Harbor Day
Yesterday's Morning INTELL: Avatar Pix, Mystery Meth Rider, School Czar Porn: Morning Intell
EXTRA: Palin: Obama’s birth certificate is fair game; Update: Transcript added
DBKP will have a story on this later on Friday. Check back.
TOP STORIES at: DBKP FLASH Headline News:
- George Michael: Busted for Public Toilet Sex and Crack
- Washington State Governor to Arkansas: No More Parolees, Second Arkansas Parolee Busted in Washington State
- Modern Day Tennessee Moonshiner Gets Probation, Has to Forfeit White Lightning
- Twelve-Yr-old Texas Girl Arrested for Making Bomb Threat at School
- RINO Writers: Biting the Ankles of a Not-So-Big Base
POLITICS AS USUAL WITH THE USUAL POLITICIANS: Video: McCain rips transparent, post-partisan president for closed-door “pep talk” with Dems
WHEN THE ONE DOESN'T GET FULL CONTROL, HE WHINES: What Barack Obama Really Thinks Of The White House Press
NFL SCOREBOARD WEEK 13
Quote of the day
By the Divine Ms. Sarah...
YOU KNEW IT HAD TO HAPPEN: The AP Investigates Tiger’s Racist Stripes!
TIGER WOODS MISTRESS COUNT NOW UP TO ???
* Tiger Woods Scandal: Tiger Woods Christmas Picture and Other Scandal Humor
* Jaime Jungers: Mistress Number 4 in Tiger Woods Scandal Surfaces
* Tiger Woods 4th Mistress: Jaime Jungers and Waiting for Number 5
* Tiger Woods 5th Mistress: Mindy Lawton; Looking for the 6th Mistress
* TIGER: AND NOW THERE ARE SIX
Like we said, "The BIG QUESTION is when did Tiger have time to play any golf?"
NEW CARS BEATEN WITH UGLY STICK: The Top 8 Ugly and Odd Design Details at the LA Auto Show
Chevy Volt was one...
WHY ARE THEY DANCING?
They're the Merry Tax Elves and they're dancing because their pockets are full of YOUR money...
RADICAL GRAND CENTRAL STATE: Pakistan: A Mecca for Radical Islam
We beat David Frum's Frum Forum up enough when the subject matter is domestic policy, so it's only fair when he runs something good--on foreign policy.
The Unemployment Game Show: Are You *Really* Unemployed? - From Mint.com
If you don't have a job, did this make you feel any better?
[h/t: Don Surber]
BCS Bowl Schedule for 2009-2010
[ABOVE: Click image to enlarge]
Schedule courtesy of ESPN
GEORGE WILL ON CLIMATEGATE: The climate-change travesty
Copenhagen is the culmination of the post-Kyoto maneuvering by people determined to fix the world's climate by breaking the world's -- especially America's -- population to the saddle of ever-more-minute supervision by governments. But Copenhagen also is prologue for the 2010 climate change summit in Mexico City, which will be planet Earth's last chance, until the next one.
Here's the real travesty: the billions sucked from taxpayers' wallets by government and redistributed to "green industry"; i.e., green suckers on the federal teat. If "Green energy" was such a great Next Big Thing, there would be people falling all over themselves to invest in it. As it is, the only reason "Green Energy" is even being considered is the artificial stimulus of this government-funded tomfoolery.
TODAY IS PEARL HARBOR DAY: "A day that will live in infamy".
Google Shares Search Predictions, Google's Matt Cutts Talks Future of Search
* What happens when "scientists" who don't act like real scientists get discovered? Climate Scientist to Revkin: "we can no longer trust you" to carry water for us.
* BECAUSE A LITTLE CARBON FOOTPRINT IS FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE: Copenhagen: Do As I Say, Little People
* Example of Climate Work That Needs to be Checked and Replicated
Long title, but a most excellent read!
* NYT: Climategate not a “three-alarm story”
New York Times continues its sad, deserved decline into irrelevancy...
* The Only Happy Ending is Cancel the Thing: UN says climate finale may have happy ending
* KGB does USA a favor: Were Russian security services behind the leak of 'Climategate' emails?
* George Will: The climate-change travesty
* Charles Johnson Shocked, SHOCKED to Learn There are Actually People Who Don't Believe in Man-Made Global Warming.....
* Why Copenhagen is All Hot Air
The First Blog: Remembering HotWired
OOPS! Tenn. man arrested for allegedly drunk-dialing 911
SOROS SPOT: Soros Eyes Secretaries
History's most notorious Georgian-turned-Russian, the politically astute Joseph Stalin once remarked, "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."
The lesson has not been lost on the increasingly notorious Hungarian-cum-American George Soros.
A group backed by Soros is gearing up to steal the 2012 election for President Obama and congressional Democrats by installing left-wing Democrats as secretaries of state across the nation. From such posts, secretaries of state can help tilt the electoral playing field.
Soros is bent on destroying capitalism. If only one of his bags of money would fall on him...
THUGS WANT THEIR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS: Sudan Despot Embraces 'Climate Justice' in Copenhagen
Villains are flocking to climb on the fraudulent global warming bandwagon. On November 23, Stephen Sackur interviewed Abdalmahmood Abdalhaleem Mohamad on his BBC television show "Hardtalk." Mohamad is Sudan's ambassador at the United Nations and is also chairman of the G77 and China bloc of developing countries. The topic was the U.N. climate conference scheduled to start December 7 in Copenhagen. The Group of 77 and China bloc has played a leading role in shaping the framework for future treaty negotiations that is to be adopted at the UN conference.
TV TIME: Danielle Staub: Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Latest Criminal and Civil Complaints
VIDEO OF THE DAY: SNL Tiger Woods Skit
DAILY HAH! White Tiger
by Mondo Frazier
images: DBKP file