Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Quiz: Name that Scandal

In honor of the National Enquirer's story yesterday about John Edwards and Rielle Hunter, we've decided to present eight photos. Some of the people have been involved in scandals, some not.

Can you pick out the ones that are National Enquirer material?

Answers below the pictures.

No peeking.


"Is this a Good Color for me?"
Former Congressman Mark Foley
always ready to turn to a new page
Scandal?
YES!


"What is 'Can't Keep it In my Pants?"
Cast of Jeopardy
A Pet Iguana.
Scandal?
NO!



"Ask me about my Health Care!"
Rielle Hunter, aka Lisa Druck
Love Child with John Edwards
Scandal?
YES!




"I thought you were gonna get him!"
Packers and Lions
Not Tackling Low or Wrapping Up
Scandal?
(Almost but) NO!



"Some people would say I'm sultry"
Monica Lewinski
Her dress is at the cleaners
Scandal?
YES!





"People say I'm fun-loving and spunky!"
Cute Girl in String Bikini
Just 'cause we had her pic
Scandal?
(We wish) NO!



"I asked some guy in the Airport to give me a hand..."
Senator Larry Craig
Trying out another explanation
Scandal?
YES!



"Some people mistake us for sisters"
Huma and Hillary
Personal Assistant Extraordinaire
Scandal?
???



by Mondoreb

Digg!

Death by 1000 Papercuts Front Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your name/nic.
We've changed the comments section to allow non-registered users to comment.
We'll continue like that until it's being abused.
We reserve the right to delete all abusive or otherwise inappropriate comments.